Brinell Impression Measurement SystemPioneers in the industry, we offer brinell impression measurement system from India.
Brinell Impression Measurement System
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / NoGet Latest Price
Brinell Impression Measuring System (B.I.M.S) Model-FVM-1:
|Range of Measurement||1-6 mm|
|Rated Voltage||Up to 220 V|
Just place and click! Operating B.I.A.S is easy:
- The B.I.A.S virtually eliminates operator influence It is found that measuring Brinell Indentations can result in measurement errors between operators. This B.LA.S can virtually eliminate operator influence on test results.
The B.I.A.S can be configured to meet your needs:
- With this handy instrument, the entire test sequence is simple. Place the scanned hand on the workpiece and move it to the impression appears near the middle of the screen. Just click the mouse on "Auto" in the toolbar on a computer screen. The B.LA.S automatically measures the diameter of indentation with a resolution of 0.01 mm and displays Brinell value with diameter measurement. All data storage functions are automatically performed according to batch parameters.
The Software includes:
- An unlimited number of batches can be created each with its own test parameters and certificates. The operator can select test load and indenter size with party name, address, certificate No, date batch No. and description, high and low limits for readings etc. The previous batches can be reopened for viewing and address change etc.
- The B.LA.S has built-in statistical capabilities with graph and certificates for report generation and printing. It includes frequency distribution and variation graphs.
- The system includes calibration and checks facilities to calibrate the system and for checking of calibration. This eliminates any systematic error in measurement.
- Facility for Auto / Semi Auto / Manual modes of operation.
- Well managed database saves readings W.r.t batch and certificate.
- Report generation in the form of certificate and graph as per customer requirements
- Facility for calibration and check of calibration.
The Scope of Supply:
- To measure Brinell Hardness directly on the machine where presently Brinell Microscope is used. This avoids eye straining of the operator on production testing. In addition, it gives far better-repeated accuracy. High - Low limits' selection enables operator easy acceptance-rejection of components
- Easy to transport anywhere and handy for use with easy setup.
- One hand held unit containing CCD Camera, Optics, an illumination system with connecting cable.
- PCI Video capture card with driver software.
- Brinell image Analysis System Software.
- PC and Windows 98 / 98 SE operating system are to be procured by the customer.