|Weight of Rotor||0.5-10 kg|
|Maximum Diameter of Rotor||500 mm|
|Maximum Distance Between Bearings||480 mm|
|Balance Speed||1000 rpm|
|Power of Drive Motor||0.33 HP|
|Minimum Unbalance Mass Measured||0.01 gm|
|Maximum Unbalance Mass Measured||0.4 kg|
|Unbalance Reduction Ratio||95%|
BIE make hard bearing type horizontal two plane Dynamic Balancing Machine with microprocessor-based / microcontroller based measuring panel. Machine Model FBM-(M) is Most suitable for balancing of different types of rotors like rotors of Electric machines, Flywheels, Crankshafts cylinders, Submersible pump rotors, etc. Working on these machines is very simple. Double start push button is provided to start the machine. The cycle is fully automatic which starts the machine, measures and stores the unbalance in grams (gms) along with the angle for two selected planes on digital display simultaneously & stops the machine (with brake if the machine is provided with electrical braking facility). The measuring cycle takes around fifteen seconds for smaller rotors For a higher capacity machine, the drive is provided through the motor. To avoid any damage to drive coupling and other rotating parts in the drive system, the electronic soft starter is incorporated with the machine. Keyboard facility is provided on measuring panel for data feeding of dimensions like Al B, C, RL & RR tolerance limits for both correction planes i.e. TLL, TLR can be fed so that when the rotor is balanced within specified limits, respective LED glows up, indicating no further correction is required. For more details please refer features of microprocessor-based / microcontroller based panel for dynamic balancing machines, To increase the capacity of the machine for extra long rotors. additional bed lengths can be provided, which can be aligned along with the basic machine beds. Facility for an additional bed with gap bed arrangement is also possible to accommodate bigger diameter rotor. Higher capacity machines above 7000 kg are provided with fixed separate drives and hence gap bed design is not possible for these machines.Key Board:
- KKeyboardis provided for data feeding. Data of rotor dimensions like A,B ,C .RL and RR and balancing tolerances. TLL & TLR are fed by the key operation. Hence, the accuracy of data feeding is accurate upto 1 digit.
Digital display for speed indication:
- For unbalance Indication: Amount of unbalance along with angular position is displayed separately for both correction planes simultaneously. Hence angle & amount indications are more accurate and precise as compared to conventional analogue meters.
- Four digit display is provided for indicating balancing speed in RPM as a standard feature.
- Machine once started. stops automatically after the unbalance readings are stabilized.
- Amount and angle of unbalance in both planes is displayed simultaneously and remains stored till next run. This totally eliminates operation of plane selector switch and reduces the additional time required for unbalance stabilization.
- Depending upon unbalance amount, fine or coarse range gets automatically selected till rotor gets balanced within tolerance limits. Multiplier operation (manual) is totally eliminated.
- Separate LED's for both correction planes are provided which glow when unbalance is reduced within selected balancing tolerance.
- Data for various rotors can be stored against respective rotor type nos. Hence no need of measuring rotor dimensions or rotor data feeding when balancing of the same type of rotor is to be carded out. Just call rotor type no and the machine is ready for balancing.