Up Gradation Of Analogue And Old Computerized Universal Testing Machine:
|Specimen Thickness||Less Than 30 mm|
|Specimen Width||Less Than 30 mm|
|Specimen Diameter||0.5 to 30 mm|
|Maximum Extension||5 mm|
|Two Fixed Gauge Lengths||25 mm and 50 mm|
In the wake of technological advancement and automation, existing mechanical dial type Universal Testing Machines are getting obsolete. Moreover, it takes plenty of time for testing. Plotting of graph of the required test in different units is still more difficult. Evaluation of important parameters like Proof stress, Young's modulus is very tedious and time-consuming. Faine Test Equipment PVT. LTD has developed the most user-friendly and precise Electronic Measuring System for Universal Testing Machines.Advantages of the Electronic system:
- The machine becomes computerized with digital indication of load.
- Results available in required SI units along with the graph.
- Highly accurate, no manual intervention, error free working.
- Direct values of UTS, yield stress & 0.2% proof stress available.
- Customized printing/result format on the computer.
We can undertake up gradation of any make machine provided that the existing machine is in working condition. The power pack, crosshead movement, jaws, inserts, and all such
components/assembly should be in working condition. After the upgradation of the machine into computerized version, the accuracy of the machine will remain the same as that of before.Features of Microcontrolled based DAS:
Features of Direction Control Valve:
- Accurate, Rugged, Reliable and User-Friendly system,
- Supports Tensile, Compression, Bend and other tests.
- Over load safety provided.
- Over travel safety provided.
- Auto-detection of Over-Load, Over-Travel and Specimen Break. On detection of any of the above conditions, the machine is automatically switched OFF.
- Load Resolution of 0.01 % of machine capacity for the entire measurement range.
- Elongation is indicated with a resolution of 0.1 mm.
- Tare load and Reset Elongation facilities available.
- Storage space to store data of ONE off-line test.
- Inbuilt power on self-test.
- Built in Centronics Interface for Dot Matrix Printer.
- Serial RS232C Interface provided to connect to PC containing Win UTM Software.
- Two 16 character x 2 line LCD displays for displaying load and cross head travel.
Manual direction control valve directs oil flow either to pressure transducer for computerized mode or to the existing dynamometer system for the analog mode.Features of the Win UTM software:
- Windows based User friendly software loaded on a PC with SVGA Monitor for display of data, results, graphs, etc. wOnly a serial cable from data acquisition system to PC. No additional add on cards required.
- Auto detection of over load, over travel and specimen break. On detection of any of the above conditions, the machine is automatically switched OFF.
- Load is indicated with a resolution of 0.01 % of machine capacity for the entire measurement range.
- Elongation is indicated with a resolution of 0.1 mm
- On Line graph in auto scaled mode. Selection for the type of On line graph.
- Large storage capacity for storing data of minimum of 50000 tests on PC.
- Extensive range of Data Entry for easy Test Set up.
- Units interchangeability for input and results as per standards.
- Provision for calculation of parameters such as loads and Elongation at yield, peak and rupture or specimen break, yield stress, ultimate stress, etc.
- Parameters to be calculated can be selected by the operator.
- Test conditions, test data, test results are stored in a file based on a unique file structure. The file name is generated from the data on which the test is conducted & the number of tests conducted on a particular date. Each file has a unique name.